Get the Help You Need from an Experienced Chandler Drunk Driving Victim Lawyer
Even though the dangers of driving under the influence are well-known, the data show that far too many people still choose to drink and drive. In Arizona, more than a quarter of all fatal car accidents involve a driver who is drunk behind the wheel. If you have been injured or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed by a drunk driver, you have clear legal rights, and you should speak with a Chandler DUI victim lawyer near you promptly.
How We Help Victims of DUI Accidents in Chandler, AZ
Our lawyers rely on decades of experience and a proven success record to help individuals and families recover after DUI accidents. While drunk drivers may face prosecution for their criminal conduct, this does nothing to compensate victims and their loved ones. To recover their losses, DUI accident victims must pursue civil claims under Arizona’s negligence laws. While this might mean going to court eventually, in the vast majority of cases our successful clients take home out-of-court insurance settlements.
If you are dealing with the consequences of a drunk driver’s negligence, there are several reasons to hire an experienced Chandler drunk driving victim lawyer to help you. If you choose us, here are just some of the ways we will help you:
- Taking Your First Steps – When dealing with the consequences of a drunk driving accident, it can be hard to know what to do first. Our lawyers will guide you through every step of the process, from getting a rental car to finding a local physician or psychiatrist.
- Avoiding Costly Assumptions and Mistakes – Unfortunately, accident victims can lose their rights if they are not extremely careful. When you choose our firm to represent you, our lawyers will walk you through everything you need to know in order to make the right decisions.
- Calculating Your Accident-Related Losses – When deciding how to move forward, you need to know the full extent of your accident-related losses. Our lawyers can help you understand not only your long-term financial costs, but also all of the recoverable non-financial costs you are likely to incur.
- Determining What Claim(s) to File – While filing an auto insurance claim is one possible option after a DUI accident, it isn’t the only option in many cases. Frequently, victims and families will have claims against bars, nightclubs, social hosts, employers, and other parties as well.
- Fighting for Justice on Your Behalf – As your lawyers, we will do everything we can to help maximize your financial recovery. We will fight to secure a favorable settlement; and, if necessary, we will take your case to trial.
What You Need to Know Following a Serious or Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
As someone who has been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a DUI accident in Chandler, there is a lot you need to know. Once you read this list of key facts, we encourage you to contact us so that you can speak with one of our Arizona DUI victim lawyers one-on-one:
1. Drunk Driving Accidents Can Lead to Substantial Losses
From long-term medical expenses to loss of earning capacity, loss of consortium, and pain and suffering, drunk driving accidents can lead to various types of losses. Over the course of years, months or decades, these losses can become substantial.
2. There Are Several Ways to Prove the Driver Was Drunk
Our Chandler drunk driving victim lawyers can use several forms of evidence to prove your legal rights. As soon as you contact us, we will begin gathering the evidence we need to seek just compensation on your behalf.
3. Arizona Law Entitles DUI Accident Victims to Full Compensation
Regardless of your individual circumstances, you are entitled to full compensation for all of your accident-related losses under Arizona law. This includes all financial and non-financial losses you will incur for the rest of your life.
4. You Will Need a Lawyer to Collect the Compensation You Deserve
Dealing with a DUI accident is not like dealing with a “normal” car accident involving minor property damage. You cannot expect to recover just compensation simply by filing an insurance claim. Proving your rights will require time, effort, and legal knowledge, and you will need a committed advocate on your side.
5. All Drunk Driving Accident Victims Can (and Should) File Claims
If you are dealing with the aftermath of a DUI accident, you should not have any reservations about asserting your legal rights. The law protects you, and numerous DUI accident victims file claims every year. Simply put, you have every reason to take legal action with the help of an experienced DUI victim lawyer near you, and no reason not to.
Contact Our Chandler Drunk Driving Victim Lawyer for a Free and Confidential Consultation 24/7
Do you need to know more about your legal rights after a DUI accident in Chandler? If so, contact our law firm today. Call 480-576-5342, text 480-771-7898, or tell us how we can reach you online now.
See What Our Clients Have To Say About Us:
“Very happy on the outcome of my case settlement. Christy, Karissa, Rhea and staff were extremely professional in my case. Super grateful on the customer service and prompt response they provide through out the case. I will definitely refer their service to family and friends.”
Rating 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
And see our 4.8 rating and 90+ reviews on Google.