Exceeding Our Clients’ Expectations Is What We Do
Ultimately, the success of an auto accident or personal injury lawsuit comes down to assigning blame, a process that requires tenacity and an intimate understanding of the civil court system.
Many of our clients have received substantial awards and settlements in our case results in the region of:
- $100,000 or more for claims involving severe injuries resulting in long-term pain, rehabilitation, and/or disability.
- $25,000–100,000 for claims involving injuries severe enough to warrant immediate and significant medical attention.
- $15,000–25,000 for claims involving injuries such as minor cuts and bruises that did not endanger the life of the individual.
Understanding and Establishing Your Case
When a personal injury lawsuit is brought against a negligent party with the objective of seeking compensation, a plaintiff must be able to show damages or that a breach of duty occurred.
The recovery process begins with hiring an experienced auto accident or injury attorney to go over the details of the case. The plaintiff’s legal representation must then prove that a breach of duty took place and that this resulted in the plaintiff coming to physical or emotional harm.
Recovering Compensation in Injury Lawsuits
After establishing liability, the civil court system will aim to reconstruct the outcome of the events had the accident not occurred. Damages including financial loss in addition to pain and suffering (and occasionally punitive damages) are then calculated in relation to the following:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages or loss of consortium
- Emotional/physical pain and suffering
- Disability and disfigurement
- Additional costs resulting from the injury
If you believe you have suffered from any of the aforementioned effects as a result of an accident involving injury, do not hesitate to contact us at our law offices in historic downtown Chandler.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Over the years, we’ve built an impressive track record concerning favorable awards and settlements. In many cases, our clients often receive awards in excess of their expectations, even when the matter is settled out of court.
With this in mind, we invite you to explore our website and read through our client testimonials to find out why the Thompson Law Firm is Arizona’s premier accident and injury law firm.