If you or a loved one was recently involved in a Phoenix car accident you are probably anxious about needing legal counsel. You worry about the strain of finances, the physical pain, and emotional hurt the incident can have on your family and loved ones.
We understand your concerns and can help you make informed decisions about your claim. We help families and loved ones get their lives back after a life altering event. We will help you too. Call us now.
The injury attorneys at Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm near you have significant experience in helping clients who experienced injuries after a Phoenix car accident. Our offices are conveniently located in nearby Chandler, Peoria, and North Phoenix, and we can meet in-person at our nearby offices, over the phone, or video call. You can contact us for a free consultation, or read on to find out more.
By the way, we will also help with other problems that have cost you sleep, like getting a rental car very soon and finding a nearby doctor who can help you. Even the best legal team isn’t good enough if your quality of life isn’t sustainable while justice and compensation are on the way. The whole point of legal action is to regain quality of life, so we help you long-term as attorneys and short-term as your go-to people. Our familiarity with the local Phoenix courts makes us confident that we can help you get the best settlement possible.
We Are The Phoenix Car Accident Attorneys You and Your Family Need.
Are you are a busy mom who got rear-ended while driving your kids to a ball game?
Are you a hard-working dad who got hit by a big truck on your way home from a long day on the job?
If that sounds like you, then we have the answers to getting you back on your feet, free from your daily physical pain, and living a full life with your family.
Here are the types of Phoenix car accident situations we deal with most often:
- Winning fair compensation for victims injured in accidents caused by red light runners, illegal left turns, hit-and-run drivers, head-on collisions, low-speed collisions, rear-endings, freeway collisions, and the over-serving of alcohol.
- Getting compensation for income lost because of auto-accident injuries.
- Representing DUI victims.
- Getting justice for victims of fatal auto accidents, and fair compensation for their families.
- Representing victims of auto accidents who’ve suffered broken bones and other bone injuries, or soft tissue injuries.
- Helping uninsured auto accident victims receive a fair settlement.
- Representing a victim of a hit and run accident whose insurance company was treating her unfairly.
- Advocating for an auto accident victim who needed medical care.
- Being the voice of the victim of a rear end collision who suffered debilitating back injuries.
- Speaking for the family who was devastated by a head on collision and winning for them.
- Getting justice for the victims of dui who have been harmed by the carelessness of others.
- Collecting the lost wages of a family who was in a Trucking Accident.
- Defending the family who was wrongfully accused of a commercial vehicle accident and winning for them.
- Seeking out doctors willing to help auto accident victims with their medical treatment.
We can answer your questions and guide you through how your case will look once you have recovered.
Get Help Now
At Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm near you, we have more than 15 years of experience helping clients obtain compensation for their Phoenix car accidents in the local area. When you’re ready to talk, please contact our office to arrange a free initial consultation by phone or at our Chandler office, conveniently located near you.
If you have been in a Phoenix car accident, contact Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm in nearby Chandler, AZ to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. We provide personal injury legal services to clients in your area including Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Peoria.